- Cork has natural anti-oxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties as well as anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, hypoallergenic and insect repellent components. This mat will stay fresh no matter where or how you practice!
- Cork provides excellent cushioning, grip and moisture absorption so it’s easy on your joints and prevents any slipping and sliding allowing you to find stillness in your poses.
- Cork is extra durable so the integrity of the mat is protected even after years of use.
- No harmful chemicals are used to achieve the above listed properties – they are all natural properties of the material.
- Dimensions: 69cm X 185cm (27″ X 72″), 5mm (0.19″)
- Weight : 2.5 kg
Cork Namah Mat
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
Here’s our favorite part
This mat is topped with beautiful cork for natural comfort and grip and backed by a strong layer of pure rubber to ensure everything stays in place.
- Due to the anti-bacterial properties of cork this mat requires minimal care. Clean this mat after practice with warm water & soap and hang it to dry.
- Mat can be rolled up cork side out. No need to fold or crease.
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Made from a natural and renewable resource!